Thank you for your interest in our rental property. Due to the high volume of inquiries. Please review the criteria below to ensure your qualification prior to requesting showing appointments.
Please Note: Approval is not on a first-come-first-served basis. Applications from all applicants are accepted until an application is approved. If multiple applications are received before approval can be achieved, then the most qualified applicant will be approved for placement. We will do this in a most expeditious manner so as not to waste anyone’s time. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Applicants must have a combined gross income of 3 times the monthly rent. Reliable documentation and telephone numbers for all income sources must be provided. Employment will be verified on all applicants. Self-employed applicants will be required to produce upon request the previous tax returns.
2. Must have a minimum credit score of 610. Credit history must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 3 years.
3. No smokers please.
4. Residency must be verified for a minimum of the last twenty-four months with no interruptions. Rental history references must reflect timely payment, appropriate notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, no damage to previous rental units and no failure to leave the premises clean and without damage at the time of lease termination.
A history of any of the following by any household member is cause for rejection of a rental application: Any conviction or adjudication other than acquittal of a sex offense. Any conviction or adjudication other than acquittal of a felony. Any history of eviction actions may be cause for rejection of a rental application. Falsification of any information of the application will be considered grounds for rejection and it is understood that the holding fee will be forfeited.
5. Common domestic pets only, if applicable. A maximum of 2 cat(s) or dog(s) under 25 lbs may be considered. Each pet requires a minimum $250 non-refundable pet fee. The following breeds are not allowed per insurance requirement: Akita, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, any Pit Bull type dog, Presa Canario, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier, Wolf Hybrids, or any mixed breed dog containing any of the above breeds, no matter what the percentage. Additionally, per insurance requirements, no dog may be kept on the property which: has ever been trained as and/or used as a guard dog or attack dog, has ever been trained or used in military or police work, belongs to a breed that was historically bred for fighting, or has ever bitten anyone or exhibited aggressive behavior towards people.
6. Tenant(s) will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one month’s rent + $200. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and/or additional prepaid rent.
7. Renter’s Insurance is required prior to occupancy for your protection. It must include Personal Liability coverage of $300,000. Please contact your own insurance agent or Liz Shepherd with Heritage National Insurance @ 321-293-0400. Her annual policy is approximately $200-300.
8. A separate application is required for each adult intending to occupy the property. We use Zillow for application processing. You will pay their fee directly. No refund can be provided by us if you are not selected as the future tenant.
9. Please email Management@TheYaoTeam.com to confirm that you meet all of the above criteria. We will then work on a showing arrangement. Thank you!